ivinomiami.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My first post (technically this is the second time around)

Well, thanks for taking your time to read this.
What I want to create here is a place where the sharing and interchange of ideas
about food and wine can be productive and enticing.
I know there are a lot of people out there who know more than I do about this very interesting topic. My congrats to you. If there's every any time you think I wrote something which is completely off, please bring it up to me. I like criticism. I believe that criticism makes people stronger. Others don't quite agree with that statement, but that's up to them to decipher what they stand for.
I decided to create this blog because I believe that tasty food, wine and spirits should be spoken about. Moreover, people should learn about it.
Now, I'm not saying I'm an expert. That I'm definitely not. I'm not a novice either. I think I'm a learner with up and coming ideas about this great topic.
O.K. Let's cut to the chase and stop the nonsense.

P.S. I've decided to change the name of my wine blog to this title. I think it's a bit
catchier. Thanks for reading.